Cloud & Kubernetes Solution Architect (m/w/d)
- You will be on charge of the technical enablement and support of customers and partners with the main goal of gathering feedback for our product and finding new potential ideas.
- Together with the customers and partners you will understand their technical and business requirements, design the best fitting solution based on our offering and follow up the project until finalization.
- Furthermore, the validation of new ideas will be carried out in a structured way, so that the learnings can be provided to the organization. You will drive forward these innovations into our product owner and development organizations.
- Thanks to your cloud and Kubernetes expertise, you will define with our customers and partners the best fitting architecture, deployment and operations of Industrial Edge including their DevOps concepts for building, testing and releasing their software.
- You also participate in knowledge sharing within the team, organization, and a community of experts. Additionally, you will provide transparency on the product and project learning with sales, internal partners and other Business Units that are participating or think about join in the Industrial Edge Ecosystem.
- You love continuous learning and be unafraid of bringing new insights forward.
- You have successfully completed a master's degree in IT / engineering or similar field and bring first multi-functional experience in software business
- You have many years of experience with leading cloud services and Kubernetes infrastructures, including the definition of required architecture, deployment, and operations.
- You have experience implementing and consulting DevOps projects to support the integration of Industrial Edge with the customer's pipelines for building, testing and releasing their Apps.
- You convince, if you have practical experience with technical consulting or support tasks as well as knowledge in area of requirements engineering (e.g. Ideation workshops).
- A strong ambitious drive. Maybe you worked in a startup environment before. This helps you to anticipate future trends
- You like to experiment and learn from mistakes
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, including the ability to communicate complex ideas internally
- strukturiertes Einarbeiten
- attraktive Konditionen und kontinuierliche Weiterbildungen
- Teil eines Konzerns und einer großen Erfolgsgeschichte
- familiäre Unternehmenskultur
- Teambuilding-Maßnahmen und Veranstaltungen mit unseren Mitarbeitern